November 18, 2009
Hot shot
I'm Back ! And I know that I had not been active with my blog. I know not many people actually waste their time looking at my blog, but my only regret for not updating it daily was that when I grew up and I look back at my blog, there will be something missing. The worst thing is that it was missing because I'm lazy to update. Okay, I just finished a T-Drama called Hotshot. Well, for those who know me, I'm like a fan of K-Drama. But dun be surprised to see that I'm watching this T-Drama. This drama is very exciting, it makes me eager to continue watching the next episode everytime I finished one. I usually love dramas with action + romance, and this drama was just happened to be my cup of tea. I definitely love its storyline - Two basketball players, falling in love with the same girl. Its theme song is " u got me " by NESE. Theres a sentence of the lyrics which stated : " She doesnt know which one to cheer when she get in the set ". That sentence really gave me a goosebump. The girl was really in an awkward situation. Both of them are her friend, but she still need to make a choice. Drama highly recommend !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.