March 14, 2010

Back from Batam

Okay, & so I'm back from Batam !! Reach home @ about 7/8pm. Okay, the whole trip was very tiring, fun and most of all meaningful. First of all, I made a couple of new friends. Most of them came from my group. Speaking of group, I'm the group leader of group 1. Frankly, other den last year BB Torture Camp, this was the first time I got assigned to be a group leader in a camp. This time was more challenging as it was a combie camp. There are a few members which are from the others UG. In the camp, I tried to interact with them and we got to know more about each other ( Not really ). In this camp, I also realised that everyone needs to improve constantly, or the one behind you will soon be in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.