April 12, 2010

Oh Yeah !!

Just realise that I've only left so little time before prelim 1 starts. It's really time to break the struggle. I notice that the real challenge starts next year, so if I can't survive this year, it's meaningless to think about the next year.

It's getting real.

Anyway, I just signed up for Star Pets Fans Club a few days ago and chatted there recently. Woots, now I finally start to feel like I'm an official fan, or what they call it, Pets Lover ( CREATIVE Siol ). I really like Pets, for some reason. At first I thought its just because of Ah Xiang, but lately, I think I like her for who she is. Silly, naive yet innocent.

Fighting

And Hitman Reborn! is getting sooooooooooooo interesting !! Ten years later.... The boxes.... The rings. I reached episode 105, and kinda remind me of D-Gray Man ==" Both anime are great. Really, I'm so addicted. Oh, I download Hitman Reborn! OST 1,2,3 Part 1 and Part 2 lor. Oh Yeah !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.