June 5, 2010
10th Year Anniversary
Went to school carnival today.. As expected, it wasn't very well done. I went to other schools for their school carnival before, and it was so much better than ours. Some of the things are - Too little activities. The food sold need to be improve, and quantity need to be increase, as most of the food were sold out during dinner time. The stage build-ed for the brooksian idols were way too small. I went to YTSS and PHS carnival last time; they got lots of unique foods and games, special performance and even arcade machines and theme park rides. Alright, I personally thinks that the arcade machines and theme park rides are not really necessary. But thinking that the whole freaking parade square was left empty for the whole carnival !!?? I mean, C'MON, they could had moved the stage for the brooksian idols to the parade square. OK, fine it may be outdoor and it will also be more expensive to build a larger stage.. But, after all, its a carnival. Although I am not very satisfied, since it doesnt really feel like a real carnival, I think I need to appreciate the effort all the teachers and helpers putted in to make this carnival successful ( consider ). I dunno about the dinner since I didnt attend, hopefully it will turn up well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.