July 26, 2012
Big Fish
I always thought that politics were boring.. But the drama "Daemul" really changed that thought of mine. I always know how influential media can be; hence never underestimate it. I've completed the drama and I really gonna say that besides the interesting plot, the drama has a really really good sound track. It's soundtrack isn't like the dreamy kind, like Secret Garden Ost, but very strong and powerful in the emotion. Initially, I watched the drama for Lee Soo Kyung; I knew of this drama quite long ago, but wasn't motivated to watch it because I hated politics. Although Soo Kyung's screen time in Daemul is extremely little, I enjoyed the drama nevertheless. Definitely one of the best drama I'd ever watched. I'm still infatuated with Soo Kyung, so I'll be starting on "Colour of Women" and "Dear Heaven", as well as rewatching "Golden era of daughter-in-law". I totally love her bright smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.