May 27, 2013

Sadder than the saddest story

Today, I've watched one of the best, if not, the best Korean film I've ever watched. 'More than blue' is a simple romeo-and-juliet-like story, but the way it was structured in the movie makes it exceptionally breath-taking. At the point of plot-twist I had my jaws literally dropped. It was brilliantly sad and mind boggling. Now, I notices I've developed special likings to a number of korean actresses who age 30 and above. I think I like them for their mature and sisterly vibe which I craves for in real life (I do not have a sister). My favorties are definitely Han Ji Min, Ha Ji Won, Lee Bo Young - who I just got to know (regrettably) and Lee Soo Kyung. Other's being Oh Ji Eun, Chae Jung-Ahn, Han Hye Jin and Lee Ji Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.