Aw.. four days of holiday, and I'm camping at home doing nothing. I'm wasting my life ! I can still remember, when I was young I treat my house as a jail. I cant stay at home, I must go out !! Even if I got nothing to do, I will just go downstair and sit that the playground.. I guess time can really change a person, as I'm too lazy to go out now. Everyday, I'm just siting in front of my computer, typing typing, clicking clicking, even if I got nothing to do..
Yesterday, I was suppose to celebrate Halloween in night safari. I had been wanting to celebrate this festival for a long time, but my hope bashed when only one of my friend can make it, which result canceling the outing. At first, I invited seven people from my school. I told them to ask their parents, whether they can go or not. 2 person told me they couldnt go, while others can. After that day, another person told me that he couldnt go and followed by another person and another person.. Untill yesterday, we still decided to go even when we left a group of three. Hope bashed when one more person couldnt make it..
QUOTE of the day :D
Everything always passes.
When feeling self-doubt,
I pray that you deeply valur yourself.
When feeling lost,
I pray that you do not scold yourself
No matter what you face,
I pray that you believe in yourself.
You will then be definitely happy. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.