October 4, 2009
My fault, again
Well, I fought with my brother again yesterday. He pissed me off when I'm playing getamped and I hit him first. My parents came to push us away. Both of them looked at me, as if I'm the one at fault. When it comes to my brother and me, I'm always the villain. They pushed me away while my brother was stilling standing next to the computer. My mum asked my brother to shut down the computer, but because the game wasn't over yet, he made my character suicide. It was like at the start of the game and I was dashing towards the edge of the map and jump down to death. I'm playing with some of my online friends and they must had thought that I had gone insane. Everytime I fought with my brother, I'm always the one who lose out. My parents will always side on him, no matter what. Yesterday's shouting and fighting cosumed a large amount of my enegry, thus I'm feeling so restless today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.