Time seems to be passing soooooooooo fast !! Its CNY again !! This CNY, I cannot manage to celebrate in Malaysia :( Because I'm need to do my EBS coursework. Currently, Im having F&N and EBS coursework, so Im very busy. Still, no matter how busy Im, I still need to enjoy my CNY. Thats my principle :)
Ok, I just decorated my house with CNY stuffs, it looks much better now. But theres something missing, not sure wether what izzit. I feel so uneasy for not being able to celebrate in Malaysia. I mean, this is my first time celebrating CNY in Singapore. No FIRE CRACKERS !! Whats the point of CNY den :( I really miss the old days when I dun have to worry about anything and free to go anywhere during CNY... Sigh :( Oh well, looks like its the end of JAN 2010 today, cya JAN, and Hi FEB 2010 ! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.