January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year ! It's finally 2010 ~! Omg, its N Level this year !! The first day of school was slacky as usual. Met some of my old friends and chat about our holidays. As I just came back from Malaysia yesterday, I though I would not be able to wake up this morning and I was surprised to realise that I woke up with a clear mind when the alarm sounded. I received my 3rd Birthday persent this year.... I meant last year. First, I got a wallet from my mom, den a handphone hanger from my cousins and now a bottle of pills from my classmate, Han Byeol. I'm just kidding, its not really pills ( I must be addicted to L4D2 ) , its just a bottle of chewing gums. He bought it all the way from Korea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.