Ouch, looking at my results hurt my eyes.
Yes, we got back some of our results back today, and it seems like I didnt do very well. I hardly passed my english and maths, did barely well in my combine science and scored 77/100 for EBS, which isnt what I was expecting. I failed my SS, and now my humanities totally depend on my Geo.. Sigh, so I'm left with F&N, Geo and Chinese. I have totally no confidence in Chinese and had slightly more confidence for Geo. However, my Geo teacher say that my Geo is a just pass. Now I can only hope that she messed up the marks. Since I failed my SS, I need to score tremendously high for my Geo inorder to pass my humanities.. Frankly speaking, I'm exceedingly disappointed with my results so far. Hope my results tomorrow can brighten my day.
沛慈加油!!
我也得加油了~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.