May 14, 2010

Just a while

Prelim 1is finally over !!! Hopefully I can pass with flying colours, and i find it isnt diffcult if I'd studied well. Well, I gonna admit this exam, I did study hard. But Im not expecting anything from maths; no matter how hard I studied, I can never solve mr maths's problem.
Alright, enough about that. Since exam is over, I'm gonna slack until it comes again. Oh, that will never happen. Theres BB tomorrow.. Sigh, other UG had already step down, except for BB. We still need to go through the freaking May toture camp before we can step down and concentrate on my studies... But in this case, we are doing the toture. *Evil laugh*

PS: FREAKING SHIT.... I posted my post on BB's blog... Omg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.