July 14, 2010
A minute and those dogs descended
Enough, is freaking enough. I'd enough of those dogs. I'd being tolerating them since sec 1, exspecially him.. Well, I gonna say I can't stand them anymore. Arrogant, obnoxious and egocentric. Trust me, if possible, one day I will kill you. Every single one of you. Inorder to protect my esteem and pride, I'll try my best to stay away from them. Anyone of them. I'll try to stay out of trouble, provided that they dun provoke me. Even if they does it, what can I do? I'm not their match.. Angry, yet helpless. I dunno if we call that a sin, but I'd love to see their retribution. I hate them to the extend whereas I wish them dead. Knock down by a car or something, just die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.