July 7, 2010
Some thoughts
Its really hard to keep up. Sometimes, I wanted to cheat.. I wanted to know your thoughts. Cause I see no point struggling alone. If I knew your thoughts, things would have gotten more easy. I know we're all juvenile, however, I also know that if I lost this chance, its gone forever. I thought it would be good to let go, but its just not fair to me. I doesnt have sarmassophobia.. or thats what I think. Sometimes I wish that I'm suffering from amnesia, so that I can forget all about you. Everytime you ignored me, I felt deserted. However, we did greet each other twice, we did chatted happily once. And I know, I was the one who stopped first. What a mad world. What'd gone wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.