August 3, 2010

Time doesnt spare us

Wow.. time really files this year. Or izzit that I only realise this year ?
A few more weeks to 'N' Level.. I'm treating the prelim as a test for myself, whether I'm ready or not. Honestly I'm not very confident... Theres too many things for me to trouble !! But I think I done a pretty good job for english paper 1 and chinese today.. Lets not mention english paper 2. That wasn't meant for human. The passage is like semi english semi physics. What the crap is LHC ???? But frankly speaking, the second passage about the time travel kinda caught my attention... For the first passage, it was hell boring.. Sigh. Remember I set myself some goals during june ? I really doubt I can fulfill them.. especially the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.