August 23, 2010

piece of a past

It's very nice to recall memories of the past, but of course, not the "dark past". I've a nice family, living in a nice environment. I've many friends; friends who share the same interest as me, friends who share the same habits as me or simply friends who are totally contrary in terms of interests or habits. When I was in primary school, nothing seems to be right. But life only deteriorates, so I guess the problems now is still nothing compare to what installed for me in the future.

Arrh.. I recalled many interesting memories of my past, but forgotten everything when ever I wants to blog. :/

Anyway, nausea attacked me out of the blue during F&N lesson.. I was happily getting my marks, then going through the paper when I suddenly felt like puking. Please god, not really a good time for me to fall a sick now... And the feeling sux badly. If this is what all pregnant women expriences...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.