October 20, 2010

Double the ganger !

It is a must for me to update my blog today because today is 20-10-2010! I'd already missed 10-10-10, so... OK, this is just random. Well, I'd recently finished this anime, Maid-Sama. The anime was totally miraculous. It's storyline, characters, all. I'm moving on to it's manga!! Yay. I also went to buy my prom shirt and pants today. Spent a total sum of $200+. Because I'm too skinny, it's kinda hard to get the shirt that looks great on me. I just hate it... I'd eaten a lot but still not gaining any weight. What do I do? Anway, while enjoying, I'm still uneasy about the unreleased N's results... I hope I can do well, as whats done is done, theres seriously nothing I can do now. Except, to pray. ( Not that it helps )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.