October 24, 2010
ROFL
Yesterday I'd a great time ROFL!! My dad is a joker. He loves to dance around when he sees me, since I was young. When I was young, I loves to play with him too. We were both like dancing around, making my mom and brother laugh out loud. Last time I used to imitate Korean Star, G-Dragon's "Heartbreaker" dance move. My dad always do the parody version. HAHAHAHA. ( Not that he did it on purpose; he just can't dance! ) Den nowadays when he dance in front of me, it just irritates me.. :( It really kinda pisses me off when he keeps on doing that. But yesterday... It happens when he was about to fart and he went all the way to my bedroom. ( Long story.. Cause his fart can be sooooo strong that my mom and I couldn't take it. So we requested that if he wants to fart, go to a distance before doing that ) So I was like, " Dun fart into my room! ". Den he starts dancing... But he was oblivious that the neighbour was passing by, den one of the lady saw him dancing. He stopped immediately after he notice and blamed me for not telling him. Well, I say I did that on purpose for a good laugh. He was so embarrassed and he definitely learnt his lesson. I asked him if he would dance again after the incident. He replied, " Ofcourse."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.