February 9, 2011

Servicing my nation with reluctantness and fear

My brother had went to serve National Service and I'll be moving to a new environment soon. This year, without doubt, will be different. There are so many changes made, and so many new difficulties. After touring around the NS camp base, I dunno whether I'm intrigued or intimidated... Maybe both. All the torture, training and brotherhood thingy, I absolutely love it. Especially those gun practices. But when it came to the thought of trapping in NS for 2 years.. DAMN! It is like being imprisonment. And all those tortures just suit it well. We gonna wake up at 5.30am and start doing stupid exercises and this and that, this and that.. Thats how we will spend our life in the NS for 2 years. Anyway, like I said, my dear brother enlisted to NS yesterday and he was like so freaking nervous. I was like, "C'mon, no worries. With such huge muscles, nothing should be a problem." Hey, if a muscle boy like him is going half-dead in NS, what about a lankey like me? Cut me some slack! You're going to be just fine, Bro! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.