Exams are over! Erm, I mean I'm just left with one paper, which is science paper 1, MCQ. The MCQ may seems trival compared to other papers, but it is in fact significant to my overall results. However, I do not need a whole week to study for it. I'll just spend my weekends for the revision, and in the meantime... Weekdays mean FUN! Okay, recently, I'd diverted my attention to a couple of actresses. I think I'm good to make my very own list of
TOP 10 KOREAN ACTRESSES!!
Well, you all know that my requirement! I usually prefer simple, pure and conservative actresses who gives out a optimistic and innocent vibe. But, not all actressed in my list fulfill these requirements; some are simply too good to resist.
10:Lee So Kyung

9:Oh Ji Eun

8:Lee Ji Ah

7:Suzy

6:Ha Ji Won

5:Lee Yo Won

4:Yoo In Young

3:Nam Ji Hyun

2:Ku Hye Sun

1:Han Hyo Joo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.