October 30, 2011

The Sound of Love!

Secret Garden is indeed one of the most beautiful drama I'd ever seen. This is partly because of its mesmerising OST. I can be pretty sure that Secret Garden has the best OST among all the dramas I'd watched. Other dramas have good sound tracks too, but Secret Garden's is awesome. Another beautiful drama I'd watched is Spring Waltz. There are plenty room for improvement for that drama, but its undoubtedly beautiful. This is because of the beautiful scenery used and ofcourse, its OST too.
Well since we're talking about OST, I might as well introduce you my top drama sound track :)

*Not in order!

Dreaming by Kim Soo Hyun (Dream High OST)

Yes, this is one of my recent drama and this song really caught my attention. Its a very emotional song, and yeah most of my top 10 OST are emotional songs, cause I like them. It brings out what the characters in the film was feeling. Since Dream High is a drama related to music, there are a few other awesome songs, like "Winter Child" by Suzy as well as "Maybe" by Sun Ye.

Tire of love by Ji Eun (Pure 19 OST)

One of my all time favortie. This song always reminds me of the struggle I'd went through in my life. It'd also make me cry a few times. It's a very powerful and sentimental song; filled with mixed emotions. Even the singer herself sounds like crying as she sang the song. Pure 19 is also a very sad but heartwarming drama.

What do I do by Ji Sun (Boys Over Flower OST)

Another emotional song, from the ost of Boys Over Flower. Despite the fact that BOF had three ost with alot of fanciful songs, this song topped all of them as my favorite. I used to listen to this before I sleep, and sometimes I could actually feel the pain that lies in the voice of the singer. Truly remarkable.

Windflower by IU (Queen Seon Duk OST)

Yeah, another one of my recent drama. I felt in love with this song instantly when I heard it in the drama. IU is a very talented singer, and the song gives a sense of pessimism; bitter-sweet feeling. Somehow it reminds me of my childhood.

Love will come again by Ashily (Witch Yoo Hee)

Another one of my all time favorite. Ashily has a very unique voice, which is why I love to hear her sing. This is a very cheerful song which can no doubt brighten my days.

It was the first time by Han Hyo Joo (Nonstop 5 OST)

The ost Hyo Joo'd even sing. I didn't include this just because she is my celebrity crush, but the song really sounded very sweet and calming, giving a sense of serenity.

Like a fool by Tae Young (Beethoven Virus OST)

A drama about classical music, it is no doubt that it has a great ost. Besides this song, Beethoven Virus OST also consist of many other interesting music. One of my favorite is "Passion".

One Love by Loveholic (Spring Waltz OST)

Honestly, I like all of its song in the drama ost. "Cannon ball", "Flower" and "Guardian Angel" are other emotional songs in the ost.

Without saying by Park Shin Hye (You're Beautiful OST)

I did not really liked this drama, however I loved this particular song in its ost. Park Shin Hye, like Hyo Joo, has a very calming voice, and I love it very much.

That Women by Baek Ji Young (Secret Garden OST)

My favorite drama OST! Secret Garden ost! Seriously, all of the songs in this drama are awesome. Some of my other favorites are "Reason", "Here I'm" and "I Can't".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.