October 5, 2012

8 Candies

I knew it! 2 months of holidays seem to have past so quickly. I've completed many dramas in these two months; Ghost, Rooftop Prince, Cain and Abel, Bridal Mask and many more.. And the thing is, all of them are awesome! Bridal Mask is an action-packed epic drama, something like iljimae. Cain and Abel is unique because, for the first time, I've no idea which couple to root for. Well, before it became clear who So Ji Sub's character is going to be with, I really have no idea. While So Ju Sub was really sweet and romantic with Chae Jung Ahn, it was extremely cute when he met the clumsy and dorky Han Ji Min. Rooftop Prince, also cast by Han Ji Min, was no doubt another addictive drama. Like Cain and Abel, it involves some very mean antagonist who would even go to the extent of killing a person to achieve what they desire. However, you'd feel relieve thanks to the loving couple in the drama who gives each other their fullest support. I've come to admire many actresses recently. Last time I used to stay infatuated with just one at a time, but I didn't realise how much I've missed. There are plenty of outstanding and talented actresses out there and they deserve all my support as well. So now, I've decided to support all of them! No prejudice! Here's the list of actresses who I think deserve recognition. They are the most outstanding among those that I've ever known. 1. Lee Yeon Hee
2. Lee Soo Kyung
3. Han Hyo Joo
4. Han Ji Min
5. Ha Ji Won
6. Goo Hye Sun
7. Jin Se Yeon
8. Chae Jung Ahn
Anyway, I'm watching Five Fingers now. It's such a good drama and it frustrates me to see how the drama fails to attract many viewers. The ratings are also ridiculously low. I've to wait a week for two episodes since it's still currently airing in Korea. In any case, I'm looking forward to each and every episode of the drama, and especially Hong Da-Mi's brother story.. I'm eager to see how the good old brother would do to get revenge. Will he turn extremely evil? Hahaha.. I wish I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.