October 12, 2012

Paradise in Mind

There are dreams that you'd forget the very moment you wake up, and there are dreams which you wish you'll remember for eternity. I'd a lot sweet and happy dreams.. Dreams which I wished that it were real. It need not to be lucid dreaming.. freedom isn't much when I'm acting exactly what I wanted to. I'm not an expert, but from my personally experience, dreams are experienced through our sub-consciousness, so even if I'm not in control of my mind like in lucid dreaming, I'd still react to how I want things to.. after all, it's my world. I've often get dreams which involving meeting my crush; be in celebrity crush or real crush. Strangely, those dreams only appear once and never again.. I mean, for each crushes. Well, yesterday night I receive a dream where I was with Jin Ye Seon in a car.. I recognize her as Park Ha (From Rooftop Prince) and she introduced herself as SaRa or something.. Very weird dream, but kept me smiling even after I woke up. It's funny because before I slept, around 1 plus, I played Resident Evil 6.. and my angry mom warned me that if I play such a scary at late night, I'd get nightmare.. HAHA. Nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.