September 27, 2009

Making no plan

Exam in a few days time, but I dunno if I'm ready yet. Sometimes I really wish to study, but whenever I study, I felt bored. Thats why evertime I studied, it only last about 10 mins.. Something is very wrong here, but I just cant help it. But the good thing is, I'm just revising. I just couldnt get my eyes stick on my testbook for even a short 30mins...

Anyway, I started to rejoin Getampedsea for some reason. At first, I thought I should contribute abit to my guild, so I start playing. But when I start playing it, I start to lose my temper. I really got nothing else to do. Currently, I'm just looking forward to Koo Hye Sun's news. I'm not watching any korean drama online lately, as it is very time cosuming. So I'm playing GA for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.