September 29, 2009

He's in love

It's hard to beileve that my friend is really in love. At first, I always make fun of him about camping in a girl's blog everyday. But well, he is actually in love. No doubt, he admitted. IN FRONT of all his online friends. There's nothing wrong I guess, just that I still cant beileve that a country bumpkin like him will actually fall in love at this age. He's not quite himself for a long time.. Some of his friends, and me ofcuz, had been wild guessing whos the lucky lady, and it's actually someone we expected. That is quite interesting..

Ok, enough about that. Theres two upcoming drama which I'm looking forward to.
First, it's " IRIS ", an action drama. I saw the trailer and its very exciting. The second drama is " You're Beautiful ", a drama about a idol band consist of 3 sexy man. They were in search of a new member for their idol group. However at the last minute, the member suffers an injury and his twin sister, Mi Nyu, steps in to disguise as him. Isn't that intriguing !! Tee Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.