September 19, 2009

Unfair Treatment from BB

Well, today, we have our last BB parade before EOY Exam.. I got promoted, but I wasnt really pleased. You see, during secondary 1, I went for the Adventure Camp alone as my friends did not wanna go. And after that, I got what I deserve, which was the BB Adventure badge stage 1. The next year, My two friends promised to go and we went to the Adventure Camp together. But the thing is, during the awards giving parade, my two friends got the the BB Adventure stage 2 cloth ( A white cloth for us to pin it under the badge, proving that it's stage 2 ). And ofcuz, they dun have the badge, but the Sir thought that he missed up the two of them, so he gave them the badge.. I was very angry and felt that its really unfair. Yea, they were so thick-skinned and accept the badge. Today, they were given the BB Adventure stage 3 cloth when they were suppose to get the stage 2. Whats more is one of them didnt take part in the sports project and the drill test stage 1 but he got all the badge. I was like WTF, if thats the case I wouldnt have to work so hard. Fucking the down shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.