Well, all I want to say now is, so far so good.
I manage to score a decent marks for my prelim 2, getting an aggregate of 15 points. That's truly remarkable..However, in N Level, whether I can do as well as I'd done in my prelim 2 is another problem. Today I'd done my N Level Chinese Paper 1 & 2, and I should say that it's fairly easy. No doubt I'm going to score for paper 1. As for paper 2, I just hope that I can pass, which I think its not nearly impossible. Currently I'm struggling with my SS. I learned quite a few chapters, which are international conflicts, deterrence, diplomacy and globalisation respectively. ( Chapter 6 & 7 ) It's a risk I'm taking as I'm not sure if those two chapter will be coming out tomorrow. Nobody knows !!
Anyway, just something random.
I think I'm not cool enough, even I admit that I'd tried my best. I don't know why; whether is it lack of confidence, low self-esteem, whatsoever...
I want to be as cool as her, and in fact, even cooler.
How cool will it be cool, and whats cooler than being cool?
Coolness's !!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.