November 8, 2010
New House, New Home !!
WOOOOOOOH. I'm moving house soon. I'd been living in my current house for 16 years; ever since I'm born. This house holds a lot of memories; my childhood and all.. To be honest, I could not bear to leave this house. It's not just a house, it's my home for more than a decade. A place which gives me the sense of security, a place which shelter me from the rain and the sun. Of course, I'll be a little sentimental when I needs to leave a home I lived for so long. But for my home-to-be, I'd just went there yesterday and I'm pretty satisfy with it. It's in Punggol, very far from my school. The place is currently in development, so in the near future its going to be a great place. I'm both looking forward and don't feel like it... Mix emotion.... Hahaha!! I'll miss you, Yishun Ring Road 257, #05-1029. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.