November 23, 2010

Prom Night

Just came back from prom night! Everyone was well-dressed, smart and excited! The ball room was filled with handsome guys and beautiful girls, I'm sure it was memorable for most of us. But this prom night wasn't much of a thing for an introvert like me. Many people sees their classmate and start talking loudly. But for me, its hard to start a topic with someone... And i realised that i dun really know much people. It was really awkward.. The food there were so-so. I liked some of them, especially the cold dish, and disliked some like the black glutinous rice with coconut milk which were seriously sweet.. And, someone who caused my mix emotion turns up unexpectedly during the prom.. That makes the whole situation worse.. I guess introverts can only make real friends with other introverts, or the super out-going ones who are willing to take the initiative to talk to you first. I guess my "pain" comes from what I'm ; an introvert. Someone told me before that pain is to help you realise something is wrong and therefore you can make changes.. But for something like personality, its really hard to change.. Its really hard for me. Introverts doesnt really have a place in this world..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.