December 6, 2010

sixteen

Yesterday was my BIG DAY!! I wanted to update my blog yesterday since it was my birthday, but my day was so packed that I doesnt have any time. I guess this year, I got my most "active" birthday. How should I put this? I usually spend by birthday at home, with a small celebration with my family. Small celebration = Cake + Birthday song. For this year, 2010, I went to Malaysia with my family. We first went for a big meal ( lunch ). Herb chicken song and more.. Definitely delicious. Den we went to my aunty house for a little chat there and went to KTV. Thats how I spent my birthday!! I find that I'm blessed to be able to celebrate my birthday with my family. I'm also pleased that soooooo many people posted birthday greetings on my facebook wall. Seriously, all those posts mean a lot to me. And i very expected so many people to post. Taylor Swift posted too. lol. My friend introduced her profile to me. I dunnno if its really her, I dun care. But the thing is, whoever she is, cared to stop by my page and posted a birthday greetings. And..... I wanted to end this off saying " Game Over ". Yeah cause its all over :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.