January 10, 2011

Conclusion for my goals for 2010

Ok, here is my goals for the next half year of 2010.

1) Study hard and get prepared for Prelim 2 and N Level.

2) Eat a lot and exercise regularly to grow fatter and fitter.

3) Take whatever it takes to keep pimples away.

EXTRA

4) Try my best to get closer to *Dinggg*, well, as a friend.


Remember this? Well, this are my list of goals for 2010. I almost forgot to check.. Kay, for my 1st goal, COMPLETED! I'm in sec 5 now so yay! 2nd goal, I think i tried my best.. I eat alot, exercise abit... but everything was gone down to drain when I got sicked.. Yeah, damn. For my 3rd goal, hmm I think i did quite a good job for that cause u can hardy find any pimples on my face. Maybe I'll have a few when my stress level increases in sec 5. Hahaha... And.. forget about the "EXTRA".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.