January 6, 2011

Path of dire towards my utopia

In a blink of an eye.. I'm a secondary 5, O's level student. Hmm hows sec 5 so far? Its been nearly a week, and I think its still manageable. I'd tired out an O's level maths paper, and it seems to be ridiculously difficult. But trouble is that I can't even do those type of questions which I was used to be good at. Today I got to experience how dreadful physics really are. Our good N's level physics were nothing but appetizer. But I know I'll get use to it. I must and definitely will. Today I went to take a tour in Republic Poly and realised that Poly life is exactly what I'm looking for. For that, I'll put in even more effort in my O's. Next week I'm going to receive my O's level F&N coursework A question. PLEASE GOD, give us an easy one. F&N is always so intimidating but for sure, it can help me score. Besides academy, my UG will help too, so I must attend! This path I chose won't be smooth but beyond it lies a paradise; or should I say, my utopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.