April 10, 2011

Doesn't seems like a new start

Its Sunday morning and its been a week or more since my family and I'd moved into the new house. The environment is good, and the house is beautiful! The facade was also nicely designed, so much so that people might mistaken it as a condominium. However I still need a while to get use to it.. Since I'd been falling ill or not feeling well. Got a 38.0 fever yesterday after the passing out parade and felt like crap... I'd been staying late this few days and that might be the cause. there is just so many things to trouble.. Feels like my brain is going to explode anytime soon. Anyway, I attended speech day on friday and gotten my CCA service award. The thing was, "she" had spoken to me. I sat on the wrong seat and well she could have just ignored it. Its awkward but she'd chosen to correct me.. Well I felt kind of bad. Maybe all this while, I was the jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.