March 30, 2011
Home, part of my family.
Ok, this will probably be my last time blogging in my old house in yishun. My house is almost empty now; most of the stuffs had already be moved to our new house in punggol. Staring at the empty house, I still can't believe it.. "We're really moving?". If you ask me how do I feel now, I say its kind of sad. 16 years, I'd been living here, since the day I was born. I grew up here, the environment suits me well. Every corner of the house, even outside the house, in the wet market, in the playgrounds, contains a lot of my childhood memories. I believe I'm going to wake up in my new house and think "Aw, I missed my old house..." But then it would be too late, as there will be a new owner, and it would be their house. Not longer mine. If I believe theres an angel in every house, I'll definitely miss him/her. The new house may be good, but it will never be the same again. In 1 year, 2 year and 10 years down the road, I will be thinking back at the times I was living in this old house.. Looking back at the photos I'd taken... But it will only be memories. My parents had already went to our new house and they will spend their night there. Well, I, being a sentimental person, will be here spending my last night with the house. Cause the next time I'll only be able to dream of it. I love my house. I just can't explain why, but I guess all of you can understand. Its like a guardian angel who had being sheltering you for decades and finally, you're going to leave him for another guardian angel. ITS AS IF THE HOUSE IS A LIVING BEING. I feel as if my soul is connected to it. Whenever I told myself, "After tomorrow, you wont be seeing this, you wont be living here, it will no longer be my home." I felt as if I'm abandoning my memories... In any case, I'll treasure this last moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.