May 14, 2011
Time is ticking, faster than the 808 beat
HELL YA. Prelim 1 is over! How was it? I think everything is fine except for maths and F&N. F&N, I know I'm going to flunk it anyway.. I mean, I didn't study for it at all... And the moment I saw the questions, I was like... Oh well..*Rolls my eyes* But for maths, I think I did better for paper 2, and hopefully it can help out. Obviously, I can't afford to fail my maths. Mother tongue intensive revision will start next week... I'm still troubling on my F&N coursework even now.. A lot of people had already handed in, but I'll need to re-do. WTF... I'm so doom. After so many weeks, my teacher told me that what I had done was wrong, and I'll need to re-do.. C'mon! Why can't she mark earlier and return it to me earlier so that I'll have more time to edit. Now I'm rushing against time.. 25 May will be my F&N practical examination. 30 May will be my Chinese O's level paper.. OMG. Fucked up, seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.