May 23, 2011
Its her 17th Birthday
Today marks another important day of her life, and yet, I'm not involved. Today has been a really, really unfortunate day for me.. First, I got back my maths prelim one result. And as expected, it was horrible. Of all the subjects, I had failed both compulsory subjects; English and maths. And obviously, with this bullshit, I won't even have an aggregate. This means that if this the actually O level, Poly is out of my choice. Damn! I'll have to work 200% harder now.. But frankly speaking, I did not try my best for prelim 1, I know I could've do better! The day became worse when I realised it is her birthday today and I can't do anything for her. When I saw her in school, I really really really want to walk up to her and wish her happy birthday.. But I guess I'm too weak. And she would blame me for being such a weirdo. I hope she had a great time today, with her friends. Sigh,.. Sometimes I just wish that some of my friends would find out about this.. And then I'd have somebody to speak to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.