July 26, 2011

Exhausted

Alright, I could hardly breathe this few days. Suffocated by mock exams and coursework. At least I could watch Dong Yi everyday.. thats how I survived. Anyway, I should be finishing Dong Yi real soon.In today's episode, the queen has died.. Although I love Han Hyo Joo and Dong Yi, the Queen would've been my favorite character (side to side with Dong Yi) in Dong Yi. I feel very depressed when she was dying. Chances are, she pushed herself to regain consciousness because she has unfinished business to settle. When she regained her consciousness, she revealed the location of the palace nurse, said a few last words to Dong Yi and the King, and than died. Well, thats how exhausted she was. I really got goosebump all over and tears in my eyes when she told Dong Yi how happy she was to have Dong Yi as a friend. Damn... Why do good people have to die. Dong Yi was extremely depressed too, not to mention the King, who claim that he had not manage to do anything for the Queen, which is precisely true. Alright, Dong Yi, its up to you now!! CRUSH THE BITCHY JANG and avenge the Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.