July 19, 2011
Night of Pretense
Okay, a quick post... Im using my phone to update, so who knows what could happens? I wanted post today because I have just finished Ad Lib Night; like finally!! I gonna say it was the most confusing yet meaningful and tounching movie I even seen. I know I know, its not convincing because my vocab isnt really powerful. I cant really describe what I really felt through out the whole moive through words. The movie was really deep and questions were poundering as I watched the movie. I think there were a few questions unanswered, but the main purpose of the movie was clearly delivered before the movie ends. It basically tell us to cherish and respect our family, friends, loved ones, and the two most important things; youself and your life. The movie is really motivating and inspiring.. Not many people might understand or appreciate the movie, but I say its one of the best thing you would ever get in a theater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.