July 15, 2011

Nonstop laughter

ITS FRIDAY!! Hookay, I've been watching sitcom "Nonstop 5" starred by both Han Hyo Joo and Koo Hye Sun!! How awesome is that!! But before I go into that, I'll have a little talk about Dong Yi first. The series have been very addictive and kept me watching and watching. The charm of Han Hyo Joo is one thing, but the storyline of Dong Yi is awesome too. In fact, its so awesome that it stops my breath, which kind of pisses me off. I like how climax goes up and down, keeping me in attention of whats gonna happen next. So far, Dong Yi had succeed in bringing the former Queen back to the palace and Queen Jang have been demoted to a low rank (The one above palace matron, forgot what its called). However, a few years later, Lady Jang set a trap for Dong Yi, which causes her to lose her position and almost executed. Dong Yi had also lost her child due to a disease. How unfair could the world be? Anyway, I say the King has been quite useless. C'mon!! Lady Jang involves in the murder of the King's Mother. All she gotten was a demotion due (Considering that she is the mother of the prince). Well Dong Yi only happens to be related (Yeah related, she wasn't really involved) to the mass killing of nobles by the swordsman's society. Dong Yi is also the mother of a prince, well.. before he died.. And the punishment for Dong Yi is to be exiled (Previously was to be executed). So tell me, isnt it obvious which crime was more serious? How did the King judged anyway? And if he went according to law and exiled Lady Jang instead of just demoting her, Dong Yi wouldnt even be in trouble now!! It sure angers me a lot!

Anyway, I've been watching nonstop 5 for nonstop this week. I downloaded the show from a forum, but sadly it doesnt provide me with all the episodes and only some are subbed. Although I've been watching the series with random episodes missing, and sometimes I'll to GUESS what the characters were trying to say since it werent subbed, I'm just happy that I managed to catch some of the episodes. I say its quite a successful sitcom, making me lmao. As usually, I love Hyo Joo's character. She plays a timid girl who kept notes, stating the list of revenges she gonna take and debts she gonna pay. Isnt that cute? She always murmured "I'm gonna take revenge" whenever someone offended her and "I'm going to pay him back" whenever someone helped her. And yeah I think she goes well with the nerdy Tablo! They were cute together! She was also very clumsy and easily forgotten. Like how she kept falling when she was searching for Tablo in a forest, and how the crew members always left her behind, like forgetting that she was on a tree making the "leaves fall" effect and went back school themselves, leaving her on the tree. Or locking her in a coffin used for filming and went to eat (She was supposed to act as a vampire, but when locked in the coffin as the crew forgotten that she was inside). So Hyo Joo got herself a pretty unique character. Another character I like, undoubtedly, was Hye Sun's. Not much is known about her character yet, but I just find her extremely cute. Sometimes she appears to be girly, but sometimes she appears to be a tomboy.. So I'm not sure what she is. But one thing I'm sure of, is that her character was hot tempered, violent, and what we known as the "Character with devil horns". I love how she kept punching her boyfriend when her friends were around (She dated with him secretly, and punched him to act as if she hated him). She is also always seen with a lolipop, hahaha!! when it comes to directing, she demands flawless film. She will go and add all sort of things just to remove the flaw, even if it means making the film ridiculous. Hahaha, man! I love those girls.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.