December 6, 2011

17th Birthday

I heard from my friends that the o level results would be releasing on the 10th of january next year. I'm expecting alot for my results.. hope I would not be disappointed. In the meantime, I'm spending my holidays playing my ps3 and watching dramas. Recently, my cousins from Malaysia came to Singapore, so I got a chance to go out for some activity. Actually, we went to Universal Studio Singapore. Finally! I always wanted to go... It was a surprise visit, as I was first told that we'll be going to the Underwater world. I didn't even bring my camera along.. But I had a lot of fun! I tried out the "Transformers The Ride", which opens that day (3rd December), and alot other rides and shows. Yesterday was my birthday and I celebrated it at my aunty's house. We brought a cake there and sung the birthday song together with my cousins and my aunty's baby, Chen You Zhe. I'm not sure... but sometimes, I think I'm used to having my birthday past unnoticedly.. Having many people around for my birthday makes my feel unconfortable and uneasy.. Still, I'm not sure.. Not sure how to react when they wished my birthday.. not sure how to react when they passes my the presents. I've still got much to learn. I'm 17 now.. 17 means I should be old enough to take care of myself. It means I'm able to think rationally before doing anything and make wise decision. It means I should understand better, and show compassion to the people around me. I hope, I can mature as I passes my 17 birthday, and become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.