December 17, 2011
Love > Career
I'm actually liking Lee Yo Won more and more these days. She is amazing in Queen Seon Duk and caught my attention. I say she isn't exactly good-looking, but she is definitely beautiful. One thing I like about her is that she is married. I love to see that she puts family in front of her career. Nowadays, people rarely marry young due to their career. She, however, married at a young age of 23. After giving birth to a daughter and resting for a while, she went back to acting. She doesn't care if her marriage would hinder her career, and ofcourse it didn't. I've finished a lot of her dramas and movies. I've jsut finished "surgeon dong dal hee" yesterday. Gosh that drama is awesome! I very thought I'd be interested in a medical-based drama. Usually, I'd hate to see scenes of people dying in hospital and stuff, but this drama gives a different vibe. The plot are interesting and it delivers a sense of hope for me when I'm watching. On the other hand, it's love story is while awkward.. Lee Yo Won is suppose to match with a short angry guy. The guy is a true douchebag. I can understand how the guy had fallen for Yo Won's character, but can't quite comprehend why Yo Won's character did the same. However the last episode is cool. One of the best ending I've ever seen. Happy ending, not only for the characters' relationship, but also their dreams. A very inspiring drama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.