January 5, 2012
It's here! 2012!
Happy New Year! Although it's a little late for that. The day after tomorrow would be the day I receive my edusave award. The coming would be the judgement day and the momment of truth, where I receive my O level result. Since 2011 has ended.. I can conclude that watching korean dramas is one of the most frequent active I'd done on that year. Ofcourse, I've watched many impressive drama like Dong Yi, Spring Waltz, Secret Garden, Dream High and others.. some are yet to be finished like 49 days and Smile, Donghae. But none of these dramas have as much impact and influence as Queen Seonduk. It not only have an awesome storyline with unexpected twists like Dong Yi, but also filled with beautiful emotions and scenes like Spring Waltz and Secret Garden. Not only that the drama is also inspiring and motivates me, as it teaches the viewers important life values. It made me realise how our ancestor ruled their country, and appreciate their hardship and selfless contribution. It's quite diffcult for a drama to achieve such values. I've also witness the true power of drama. I enjoying watching dramas because it shows me the life of others. Sometimes it maybe be untrue or exaggerated, but it doesn't matter. Exaggeration is good because it gives us hope. Watching dramas also give me ideas in life, and influence the way I behave. Most drama comes with a postive influence, hence I enjoying watch them. In 2012 and the near future, I'm sure my fondness for drama will reminds the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.