January 28, 2012

Thailand Trip

I'd my ups & downs in the Thailand Trip. Went to Thailand on the 22 and returned on the 26. Han Hyo Joo went Thailand on the 26 and I missed her by a few hours, since I board the plane at night and she probably reached at noon. The trip was undoubtedly fun as I got to experience things that I'd never done before like the parachute flying and sea walking. I've also gone to many attractions in Bangkok, like the floating market, dreamworld, chinatown and many more. Pattaya was fun too, especially the Alcazar performance. It's hard to believe that I'm actually saying this but.. those man were pretty.. The beach at pattaya was so clear, and the sand was so fine. However, I did not get to do much there because the sea walking took so much of my time away.. All the waiting seriously spoils the fun. Oh, and one more thing, the service there sucks big time. Rude and unorgainised. In Bangkok, dreamland, I'd so much fun that I didn't even noticed that I lost my freaking phone. MY LG OPTIMIUS 2X.. The phone that cost me a bomb.. Gone. By the time I realised, I'd already have no ways to get it back. Some asshole probably found it and keep it for themself. Those lucky ass... Nevertheless, the trip was good. I got lots and lots of souvenirs for my friends and my parents estimated the cost of the trip to be SGD 5000. Expensive but worth it. Hopefully next stop would be Seoul, Korea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.