April 8, 2012

Going Ninja

Okay, I knwo I havent been updating my blog lately, and I feel bad about it. School is starting a in few weeks time. In fact, I'll be having my camp in about 1 week time. I'm not sure if I should be feeling nervous or excited, because I'm not sure what to expect in Poly..
Anyway, lately I've been hook up with an old anime.. Naruto!! I'm not sure why I started on such an old anime at this point of time.. maybe I've too much of free time. I just managed to catch up to the newest episode.. and I gonna say Naruto did not disappoint me.. after all, it's a popular anime. I'm going to do a short review or all the awesome anime I've watched so fair.
Naruto is probably one of the best. The storyline is engaging, and at certain point emotional. Honestly it's the first anime that'd almost made me cry.. at least tears rolling in my eyes. I can actually feel their hardship, hatred and pain in the ninja world, and this is really something. I love some of the characters, especially the hardworking Rock Lee; he is just soooooooo cute. I also love Neji, who is so badass. I'm please with most of the female characters, like tenten and sakura, but I especially love Shizune! She is like, my dream girl. During the pain invasion, she died. Although I read the wiki which spoiled the story, revealing that she would be revived later, I still got a heartbreak when her soul was taken by the Human Path. I'm glad she is alright! Tonton is also a cute character. The only bad thing about the series are those bad filters. Almost of the filters are nothing new, just recap on past events. The main story is so exciting, but those boring filters make the story seem dragging, which intensely annoys me. The fourth war is starting and the next thing I know is a 4 week special filter.. Shit.
One Piece is also another one of my favorite anime. Similar to Naruto, the anime emphasize on the importance of bonds and friendship. Unlike naruto, the main characters, Luffy and his crews (nakama), are all a bunch of badass who thrashes their enemy.. The battles in One Piece are also exciting and unpredictable, especially when it's badass vs badass.
Other good anime I've watched includes Hitman reborn, souleater and D-grey man. D-grey man have always been good.. however, it stopped quite earlier. Hitman reborn was good unitl a certain point, when the enemy gets ridicuously strong..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.