December 31, 2010

2010 coming to an end!

2011 !!! If you ask me if I'm looking forward to it, sorry no. 2011 is going to be such a significant year, a lot of years is going to happen, a lot of things is going to change, and its scary. I'm being a little apprehensive towards 2011 for that, but I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the year as much as I suffers in it. So its the last day of 2010. A quick recap on 2010, its not such a bad year actually. I got to know her, well, not sure whether I should consider that a bad or good thing. I'd quite a lot of fun with my friends, been through a lot during the N Level period.... Went to different places. Although it did not get really good towards the end of the year, as I got that ear infection and couldnt enjoy my holiday, besides that I think this year was fair. Everyone gets ill, its just the timing, but I know I'm really weak so other than working hard on studies next year, I got my health to troubled on. Whatever there in stored for me next year, I'll be waiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.