March 19, 2011
Advance, and bygone!
I still cant believe it; its as if I'm dreaming. I'm finally moving my house! Even as I packed my stuff and did spring cleaning, and witnessing the progress of the renovation of my new house, I still cant accept the fact. When I was young, I never ever thought that we would be moving one day. I'd been living in this house for 17 years, and its filled with emotions. Its really hard to say goodbye. And as I packed my stuff, I dug out all the nostagic toys I played with during my childhood. Its really to get rid of those stuff cause it contain memories. Moving house is like throwing away my past and move on; both happy and sad memories of the past. But on the other hand, I still quite excited about moving house. Its my first time, moving to a new environment. Imagine you had been trapped in a well for decades and finally you're out, and an unimaginable world filled with exciting activities are in stored for you. I mean, in Punggol, I'm going to spend much time traveling. In Yishun, I just to school and come back home, without seeing anything. Now I'll get to go to northpoint first, then punggol interchange, then back to my house. Its somewhat like a double edged sword as this mean I'll need to spend more time on travel..., or rather waste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.