March 7, 2011

No you're not

Term 1 is almost over and so far I'd been slacking much. Although I got a very busy schedule in school, I dont do much homework at home. I'm currently addicted to One Piece!! Okay, so the animes I'd watched so far are gundam seed, darker than black, hitman reborn, soul eater, maid sama and now one piece!! I'm not sure if its alright for me to get addicted to an anime now... 3 episodes a day wont hurt right? Hmm.. Anyway, I just did my prelim chinese oral last week and it sucked badly.. I just hate to meet those examiner with stupid attitude... Sigh. I got a BB camp to plan, tests to study and coursework to complete... Tomorrow theres E-Learning day and we doesnt need to go to school but it doesnt make my life any better, it just made it worse. 1 day of holiday, another load of homeworks. CRAP....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.