Hahahaha, frankly, I wanted to post something about how wimpy and useless I'm... Cuz I always get ill. But, no no.. I can do that later, but now I need to post some else, before I forgets it.
This morning, or rather yesterday night, I'd gotten the most wonderful dream I ever had. I cannot recall it perfectly, but its something like this: I was using facebook, and the girl I like send me a request on pet society.. Then, she called me and talked to me about pet society.. Its such a rare opportunity that I tried to make the conversation last as long as possible... Then she chatted with me in msn... Then she confessed to me indirectly. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Its pretty random and thats why it was just a dream. I wished that it was the reality, but I'm not disappointed either. The fact that I manage to get this wonderful dream makes me happy, and the thought of the dream makes me smile. Hahaha~
I should have noticed that it was a dream even when I was dreaming because: First, she doesnt have my number. Second, she doesnt have my msn. Third, she doesnt know me! But good try! Hahaha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.