September 19, 2011

Expectation

Ok. Things have started to get intense... I've received my result for prelim 2, and I manage to get an 18 for L1R4 and 22 for L1R5. I past all my subjects, with 4 B3, 1 B4 and 1 C6. No As.. again. Although I'm really please with this results, I think I could do much better. I'm aiming for a 15 or below for L1R4. I dunno if I could do it.. Cause currently, SS is killing me. I'm not quite sure if I should depend on my luck, cause asking me to memorise all those chapters is as good as asking me to serve NS now. Its real though. Even for those chapters that I'd started memorising since last year, I wouldnt even dare say that I can at least pass them. I need to memorise at least 3 themes, with 3 to 4 sub-chapters for each theme. Seriously.. I would rather try my luck. I would totally lose my concentration if I put my focus on that many themes..

Anyway, a few days ago I've watched the trailer for "Only You" aka "Always". While watching the trailer, one particular scene caught my attention. My heart sunk when I saw that scene and I felt so uneasy. I can't even explain why. What I saw was a love scene. Yes, theres a love scene of Hyo Joo and Ji Sub in that movie. Its going to be the first time Hyo Joo trying out such scene, and I dun like it. Although its just some simple love scene with no nudity, I still think its quite inappropriate. But after comtemplating, I accepted the truth. I think I was overacting. Especially, for actors, there is always a point of time where they have to try out such scenes. I may not like it, but on their perspective, it might be a break through or sort of thing.

The trailer looks promising and I'm quite certain that I'd be able to watch it when I go to Korea after O. Back to SS for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.