September 2, 2011

If I'm 10 years older

Recently, I saw a blog which stated a list of Korean actors that person would date. And it kept me thinking... Who would I date if I was born 10 years earlier and I happens to know all of them? (Wow! Dream come true!)

Heres my top 5 korean actresses/celebrities I would date if I'm 10 years older.

Top 5: Lee Ji Ah



Lee Ji Ah is my first Korean celebrity crush. I was totally intoxicated by her character in "The Legend". She was extremely cute in the drama and has gained much attention in her first drama. However, she is probably too old for me (Even if I'm 10 years older!) and plus the recent scandal, I'd really lose faith in her.

Top 4: Oh Ji Eun



Not much is known about her, but I was pretty please with her in "Three Brothers". Despite her age, she looks hot enough to be called my younger sister - Again, if I'm 10 years older. But other than her appearance and the fact that she is HOT, I know nothing about her. And similarly, she is still too old for me.

Top 3: Bae Seul Gi



Saw her recently on "Love Letter". Didnt gain much of my attention until I saw her Bokko Dance, and I fell in love with it. She is on my top 3 because she is younger than the two, and from my experience through "Love Letter", I could tell that she is probably a keeper.

Top 2: Goo Hye Sun



Beautiful and talented! Undoubtedly, she is the most talented korean actress by far. Debuted as an actress through Nonstop 5; she is now not just an actress, but also a writer, singer, composer, director and the list goes on. I started to like her in Boys Over Flower, but my favorite drama of hers is Pure 19. Milky skin, bright eyes and heart-melting smile. She is definitely a perfect partner

Top 1: Han Hyo Joo



Even a retarded kid would have guessed that my top 1 goes to none-other than Han Hyo Joo; my current celebrity crush. Young and lively, she is just like a girl-next-door, and dreaming about her being as your future girlfriend would seems almost realistic. I first saw her in "Iljimae", but didnt really gain my attention because her role in the drama wasn't really important. She starts to attract my attention in "Brilliant Legacy" and I had finally fell for her in "Dong Yi". Her bright smile is her most attractive feature. Her simile, unlike most other Korean actress, isn't artificial and its full of sincerity and optimism. She was soft-spoken, shy at times and cute to the extreme. In "Love Letter", she would stick to the one she loves and will never waver; be in when somebody else loves her, or somebody else loves the person she loved. She might get hurt at times, because she is a keeper, and thats why she is my top 1. I want to find someone who cherish her loved once, and I want to protect and cherish her at the some time. So..

Heres my top 5 Korean actresses I'd date if I'm 10 years older!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.